Fall Group Lessons – Registration will begin on Monday, August 2nd.
Weekday classes are 60 minutes in the fall, due to diminished sunlight
Please note that this schedule is subject to change.
NOTE: For teens in greater Hartford, we recommend Tuesday night, specifically designed for both the Player and Par level.
During your online registration process you will have the opportunity to make a donation to First Tee – Connecticut in addition to your Program Fee.
- 2021 Spring Group Lessons begin April 17; online registration will begin on Monday March 8 @ 9:00 a.m.
- 2021 Summer Group Lessons begin the week of July 5; online registration will begin on Wednesday, June 2 at 9:00 a.m.
- 2021 Fall Group Lessons will begin the week of September 7; registration will begin on Monday, August 2 at 9:00 a.m.
Most of the First Tee – Connecticut programs offer online registration. Online registration requires an active email address to serve as your username and participant information including: name, date of birth, grade level, address, ethnicity and family income (optional). All information is kept confidential and will not be shared with any other organization.
- Summer Camp – Registration will begin on Monday, April 5.
- Team Programs – Registration will begin on Monday, May 17.
Please note that even though all program levels may display for your child(ren) you must register for the appropriate level based on age and past experience. You may contact our office by phone, (860) 882-1660 or email, email@example.com to verify a participant’s status within the Life Skills Experience.
- Participants must be 7 years old at the 1st day of class to enter the PLAYer Level. All new participants, age 7 & up must register for the PLAYer Level.
- Participants age 5 and 6 may register for TARGET Level classes (child must have reached 5th birthday by first day of class); held in Cromwell, Waterbury, Branford and Bridgeport.
- * Teenage participants at the PLAYer or Par Levels are encouraged to register for Tuesday programs in the Cromwell. Coaches will be dedicated to working with teenage participants at the PLAYer and Par Level.
Team Program schedule—2021 schedule TBD
- Saturday programs will last approximately two (2) hours.
- Wednesday programs will last approximately four (4) hours.
|Program Location||Start Date||End Date||Start Time||Program Level(s)|
|East Mountain Golf Course||Saturday, July 11||Saturday, August 29||3:00 p.m.||Birdie|
|East Mountain Golf Course||Wednesday, July 8||Wednesday, August 26||10:00 a.m.||Eagle & Ace|
|Highland Greens Golf Course||Saturday, July 11||Saturday, August 29||2:00 p.m.||Par & Birdie (JV)|
|Twin Lakes Golf Course||Saturday, July 11||Saturday, August 29||12:30 p.m.||Par & Birdie (JV)|
|Karl Krapek Family Learning Links||Saturday, July 11||Saturday, August 29||9:30 a.m.||Birdie & Eagle|
|Karl Krapek Family Learning Links||Saturday, July 11||Saturday, August 29||12:00 p.m.||Par & Birdie (JV)|
|Goodwin Park Golf Course (North Course)||Saturday, July 11||Saturday, August 29||3:30 p.m.||Par & Birdie|
|Goodwin Park Golf Course (North Course)||Wednesday, July 8||Wednesday, August 26||10:00 a.m.||Eagle & Ace|
Fairchild Wheeler Team Program Overview
To register for the 2021 Team Program at Fairchild Wheeler please make sure that you read the requirements and guidelines below. During your initial online registration, you will be asked to confirm your child(ren)’s shirt size for their Team uniform and also to complete payment for the $95 registration fee.
To be eligible for the Teams Programs at Fairchild Wheeler participants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Age 10 – 17
- Completed the PAR level (PAR Certified)
- Able to attend at least 6 of 8 matches
- Able to walk 9 holes with golf bag
The First Tee at Fairchild Wheeler Teams Programs consist of our Junior Varsity, Varsity, and Premier teams. We will once again have a Varsity Team for both Girls and Boys (Ages 13-17) and a Junior Varsity Team for Girls and Boys (Ages 10-12)
Junior Varsity Team (Ages 10 to 12) – Competitive and fun, this Birdie level team will work on goal setting, improving their game, and participate in a season long competition. July 7 – August 27
- Practices on Wednesdays (5:30pm-7pm)
- Matches on Fridays (3:30 – 7:00 p.m.)
Varsity and Premier Teams (Ages 13 to 17) – These combined teams offer a multi-tiered season long competition. They will be a mix of Birdie and Eagle participants, and focus on game improvement and course management. July 8 – August 28
- Practices on Thursdays (5:30pm-7pm)
- Matches on Saturdays (3:30 – 7:00 p.m.)
Before our first match– All team member will fill out and online survey that will help the coaches understand what each individual is looking forward to and looking to improve on during the season.
2021 First Tee Fairchild Wheeler Junior Varsity Team Schedule
|Fri. July 9th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Fri. July 16th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Fri. July 23th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Fri. July 30st||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Fri. August 6th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Fri. August 13th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Fri. August 20st||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Fri. August 27th||3:30pm – 7pm||Team Championship||Fairchild Wheeler|
2020 First Tee Fairchild Wheeler Varsity and premier Team Schedule
|Sat. July 10th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Sat. July 17th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Sat. July 24th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Sat. July 31st||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Sat. August 7th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Sat. August 14th||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Sat. August 21nd||3:30pm – 7pm||Match||Fairchild Wheeler|
|Sat. August 28th||3:30pm – 7pm||Team Championship||Fairchild Wheeler|
2021 Registration System – Salesforce
Since we are using a new registration platform, as of 2017, any past participants who DID NOT register in 2017 please use the Forgot Password link in the Log In section to receive an email link that will allow you create a password. Please note that this email may arrive in your SPAM folder. This option will allow all past information to be transitioned to your new account.