Donations & Contributions
Online Credit Card Payments
Click on the “Donate ” button above to visit our hassle-free and secure online donation pages.
Credit Card Payments by Phone
If you would prefer not to pay on-line, you can call our office at (860) 882-1660. Donations may be made using MasterCard (our preferred partners!), Visa, American Express or Discover.
Check or Money Order
Mail your donation to the address below. Please make your check payable to First Tee – Connecticut.
55 Golf Club Road
Cromwell, CT 06416
In Honor & In Memoriam Donations
First Tee – Connecticut gratefully accepts donations in honor and in memory of an individual. We will send an acknowledgment letter to the individual or family with the donor’s name and mailing address. Please contact Marie Bernatchez at (860) 882-1660 if you would like to make a “In Honor” and “In Memory” donation in this manner.
Matching Gifts – Make Your Donation Go Farther
Many companies have a matching gift program; you contribute an amount and they donate the same or a percentage of. All you have to do is ask your company if they participate in this type of program. To find out if your company offers matching gifts you may click here or check with your HR Department.
Annual Giving – An Invitation to Join
Please help us equip young people for the most important game of all – life! Click on the image below for an electronic copy of the most recent Annual Giving Brochure or call 860-882-1660 to be sent a hard copy.
Equipment & Club Donations
First Tee – Connecticut is currently accepting donations by appointment only due to COVID-19. The following donations are accepted at our Cromwell office.
- Junior Golf Clubs
- Women’s Golf Clubs
- Men’s Metal Woods & Hybrids
- Men’s Cavity back irons
- Golf Bags with legs
- At this time we are not accepting golf balls
- We ask that all donations be in good to fair condition and no more than 5 years old.
- All equipment may be dropped off either at our Cromwell office (Office Hours: Monday-Friday, (9:00-4:30) or at Fairchild Wheeler Golf Course in Bridgeport (seasonal hours only).
- All donors will receive a letter for tax purposes from First Tee – Connecticut.
- First Tee – Connecticut does not assign value to any donations but does provide information on a value guide for that purpose.
If you are interested in making a donation, please call (860) 882-1660 (Cromwell) to set up an appointment during our business hours. Scheduling your drop off visit is necessary to meet with a representative to receive your donation and take your information for the tax-deductible letter. Thank you for your support of First Tee!